Are you looking for a very unique and private property as a retreat?
“The Bush Block” Lot 4 DP 814768 Part 2678 Windellama Road Goulburn NSW.
Area is approximately 223.5 hectares (552 acres) freehold title.
Approximately 25 kms Goulburn, 92 kms Canberra and 220 kms Sydney.
This very unique holding is almost on the doorstep of the major township of Goulburn, this great hideaway property is undulating and offers a quiet bushland setting.
Camping, 4WDing, Bushwalking, trail riding or running a few sheep or goats are just a few of the activities that could be on offer. Numerous tracks offer vehicle access to many areas of the property.
- Quiet bushland setting only 25 km’s from Goulburn
- Zoned RU2 Rural Landscape (Goulburn Mulwaree LEP 2009)
- Minimum Lot Size 100 Hectares (Goulburn Mulwaree LEP 2009)
- 1 dam
- Power to boundary
- Abundance of native flora and fauna
- Close to Goulburn, Canberra, Sydney and the NSW South Coast
- Countrylink train service at Goulburn
- Enjoy the serenity and fresh country air
- First time offered since the 1930’s
- Possible future subdivision (subject to council approval)
- Council maintained road to front gate
The bushland has a variety of native trees being stringy bark, yellow box, red gum and snow gums and a variety of native fauna and native bush orchids.
Their are many different bird types, frogs, wallabies, kangaroos, echidnas and other wildlife.The abundance of trees allow for plenty of shade and natural growth of native grass.
‘The Bush Block’ has been used in the past to stock fine wool merino wethers producing 16.5 micron of super fine merino wool.The surrounding country side is stocked with cattle and sheep and is only being offered for sale due to dissolution of a family partnership.
Access is by 4WD only.
This information has been obtained from our vendor(s) and third parties. We make no representations to its accuracy. All computer images, maps and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.